Free Video Training
If you’re new to chiropractic treatment or a new client with Complete Chiropractic, it’s helpful to know what your new health care regimen will entail.
Understanding Your Body
At your first appointment, Dr Zahedi will build a complete picture of your health and medical history in order to develop your personalised treatment plan. This plan will cover:
– the health care issues that need to be treated
– the number of treatments you should expect to attend
– the frequency and cost of your treatments
– the outcomes you can expect to see
– The treatment plan will be explained to you at your second appointment. It’s important for you to feel comfortable and involved with your treatment so if you have any questions, feel free to discuss them with Dr Zahedi during your consultations.
- 1. STAND UP- Take your phone calls standing up, if possible walk around your office while you talk. If you cannot pace, stand in place and shift weight back and forth from leg to leg.
- 2. TAKE A WALK- After lunch take a quick walk, if that is not an option schedule a time in the day to take a quick walk. Opt to get the mail or get up out of your chair to ask a colleague a question.
- 3. UNCROSS THAT LEG- Be conscious about how you sit at your desk. Simply sitting with your leg crossed rolls your pelvis forward, which may lead to more posture problems in the future.
- 4. WORK IT OUT- Mini Breaks are great for a quick office work out or stretch. Instead of grabbing an unhealthy snack or looking at Facebook on your break do some lunges, abs, or jog in place. Anything to get you out of that seat!
- 5. FIX THAT MONITOR- Adjust your computer monitor to the appropriate level. Situate both your computer and keyboard so that they are centered and you are facing them directly. Make sure the top of the computer monitor is at or slightly below eye level so that you can see it clearly without looking up.